GRAND CANYON TOUR
One of the world’s natural wonders, the iconic Grand Canyon exhibits millions of years of geological history and beauty. Zion National Park is a nature preserve distinguished by Zion Canyon’s steep red cliffs offering great hiking trails, climbing and more…
LAND ONLY Package
1 Night in Las Vegas, 1 Night in Grand Canyon, 1 Night in Bryce Canyon and 1 Night in Las Vegas
Includes: Hotel accommodations, daily breakfast, Ground transportation throughout the trip (transfer from airport not included), Experienced guide and all Park entrance fees.
safeguarding your health on your journey IS OUR PRIORITY
Temperature checks will be taken before trips for your safety.
Wearing masks on your journey helps keep everyone safe.
We’re committed to facilitating physical distancing.
All guests and staff are to adhere to sanitizing procedures at all times.
We’re adhering to best practices for cleanliness and disinfection.
|Triple||$1,385 per person|
|Double||$1,485 per person|
|Single||$1,885 per person|
*Child rate no bed: $875 per child ages 2-9 years old, above 9 years old Adult rate. Under 2 years old is FREE
All room occupancy must be within family individuals due to Covid-19 guidelines. Single travelers must choose Single room
TRIP AT A GLANCE
Day 1 Arrival to Las Vegas and meet at Las Vegas Hotel. Overnight in Las Vegas
Day 2 Depart Las Vegas to Grand Canyon via Hoover Dam. South Rim Grand Canyon sightseeing. Overnight in Grand Canyon Hotel.
Day 3 Additional Grand Canyon sightseeing, followed by visit to Navajo National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park. Overnight in Bryce Canyon Hotel.
Day 4 Depart Bryce Canyon to Zion National Park sightseeing. Then head back to Las Vegas. Overnight in Las Vegas.
Day 5 Departure back home either by air or drive.
ROUNDTRIP DOMESTIC FLIGHT NOT INCLUDED
Please contact our offices for domestic ticket options from your local gateway to Las Vegas if required
DAY BY DAY ITINERARY
Day 1 – Las Vegas
· Either you are arriving by flight at the Las Vegas Airport or you are driving to Las Vegas our meeting location is the Las Vegas Hotel.
· If you arrive early, you will have free time on your own to explore Las Vegas.
· In the evening we will meet at the hotel for Coffee, Tea and Soft Drinks so you get to know each other. (meeting location will be provided later)
Day 2 – Las Vegas – Grand Canyon.
· Depart Las Vegas this morning and travel past Hoover Dam on your way to Arizona.
· We will stop on our way and have Dhuhr Prayer as group together.
· Travel along the path of old Route 66 with rest stops along the way.
· In the afternoon, enter Grand Canyon National Park for sightseeing along the South Rim. This 1.2 million acre national park hosts a vast variety of wildlife and scenic wonders. You will learn about the geology and history of the canyon while taking in its breathtaking beauty.
· In the evening, check into your hotel located just outside the park in Tusayan
The evening free on own.
Day 3 – Grand Canyon – Bryce Canyon
· Enjoy additional sightseeing of Grand Canyon National Park as you drive along the South Rim to Desert View.
· Exit the park and enter the Navajo National with a rest stop at historic Cameron Trading Post.
· Travel north to Page for lunch on own (not included in the package price) and a stop at Glen Canyon Dam.
· In the afternoon, enter Utah and take in the scenery as you pass through Red Canyon State Park on your way to Bryce Canyon National Park for sightseeing and optional hiking.
· The hues and intricate shapes of Bryce Canyon spark the imaginations of
both young and old.
· You will have a chance to visit the most scenic viewpoints and do some hiking on one of a kind trails.
· After a full day, check into your hotel located just outside the park with the evening free on own.
ZION NATIONAL PARK
Day 4 – Zion National park – Las Vegas
· After breakfast, depart Bryce Canyon for a short drive to Utah’s oldest and most famous national park, Zion National Park
· The Paiutes believed mischievous spirits lived among the 2,000-foot high towers and would not enter the canyon alone or remain there after dark.
· There will be time to explore Zion Canyon, a brilliant green canyon set against the backdrop of sheer red cliffs, with an occasional lacy waterfall fanning out from the rocks.
· Private shuttle tickets will allow you to explore the many sights and hiking trails at your own pace. In the afternoon, travel across the Nevada desert as you return to Las Vegas for a final night.
LAS VEGAS – DEPART HOME
Day 5 – Departure back home either by air or you drive.
I’m deeply thankful for all your kindness in assisting and guiding through this journey. May Allah bless you and all your loved ones with the best in this world and the next Ameen JAK.
Thank you Dar El Salam for everything you have been amazing in every way and may Allah bless you and jazakom Allah Khairan .
BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TODAY
For more information please contact us at (866)327-7252
Carefully Selected Accommodations
2 Nights in the Mirage Las Vegas Hotel or Similar with Breakfast
1 Night in the Grand Hotel Grand Canyon or Similar with Breakfast
1 Night in the Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel or Similar with Breakfast
• Hoover Dam
• Scenic Route 66
• Grand Canyon National Park
• South Rim at the Grand Canyon
• Navajo National Park
• Cameron trading Post
• Glen Canyon Dam
• Bryce Canyon National Park
• Zion National Park
• Hiking Trails
· Services by Dar El Salam Travel and its partners
· Knowledgeable Tour guides throughout the trip
· Comfortable transportation by motor coach
· 4 nights hotel accommodations
· 4 breakfasts
· Park Entrance Fees
· Transportation from the airport and back to the airport.
· Meals (other than listed in the itinerary)
· Gratuities for local guides, the driver and the tour guide